Saturday 13 June 2015

Dare to Dream Has Moved!

Hello, hello,

Dare to Dream has moved to a new home and I would love you to come visit.

After two years, tens of thousands of visitors and one award, I thought it deserved a virtual makeover - and a slightly less clunky domain name :)

Thank you so much to everyone who has emailed me over the past two years about the blog and how it's helped you.

Your messages have meant the world to me.

So, what can you expect to find at the new site?

Well, there are some fresh new posts:

15 Things I've Learnt From 15 Years as a Writer

Dear Dare to Dream: How can I overcome my illness and become a speaker


An Exciting New Chapter for Dare to Dream

Plus a collection of all the most popular posts from this site:

Top Posts

You can find out about working with me when I relaunch my coaching and workshops in September.

And there's some very exciting news about Dare to Dream, the book and fund-raiser.


Hope to see you over there - and thanks again for all of your support.

Siobhan x









No comments:

Post a Comment